November 09, 2020

Pumpkin Nights

Every December we visit a nearby resort for their Christmas event. For the first time this year, they also put on a Halloween event and I found a great deal on groupon, so we decided to check it out. 

It was a really cute set up with lots of decorations and pumpkins.

Finn is all about Halloween and asks to see decorations every single night. The first time we went to see decorations at Home Depot, he kept telling me "no more spooky stuff" and seemed a little scared, but now he's all about it and can't get enough.

The first thing we checked out was the hay maze. Both of the boys had so much fun running around in it. There was loud Halloween music playing everywhere and the Finn was dancing to it in the maze, it was so cute. 

Fox loves to make s'mores and they had little fire-pits set up everywhere and sold little s'more kits, but I quickly realized that Fox only likes to eat the marshmallow and nothing else. He really enjoyed it though and so did little brother. 

My sweet boys!

They had some rides set up there as well and Fox did two of them, but eventually the lines got too long, so we did the hay maze a few more times and then settled down by the lake to wait for the fireworks.
Finn had seen fireworks last year, but obviously was too little to remember them, needless to say he was very surprised and loved them. When we went to bed that night, he kept telling me "Finn liked fireworks...fireworks so nice". 
My friend Trinidy invited Fox and I to go again in a couple of days and while Fox has been twice already (once with me and once with Katie), he is very excited to go again, because friends make everything better and more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!