November 27, 2020

MacDonald's Ranch

Kristy and Jake are usually our pumpkin patch pals. We visit 2-3 patches together each October, but this year looked a lot different, since Jake was super busy with various sports he's playing and Kristy had just started a new job. We definitely missed them, but at the end of October we were able to squeeze in a quick visit to the patch with them.
The boys gave each other the biggest hug and were so happy to finally be together again.

This was a special date with just Fox, while Finnegan stayed home with Grandma.

Every year this little hay maze is Fox's favorite spot. Jake and him ran around in it for what seemed like hours and even made a friend. 



Trying to take a cute picture of my kid...that's what I got.



Unfortunately we were only able to stay for about two hours, since Katie wanted him back at a certain time, but we had fun while it lasted. 

When we left, I asked him what his favorite part was and he quickly said: "Spending it with you!" Sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!