November 21, 2020

Pumpkin Patch Fun

Pumpkin Patch days are my favorite, especially with these two! Octobers are still hot in Arizona, but we decided to brave the heat and met some friends one late afternoon after the big kids got out of school.



We had such a fun day, the kids ran around and had a blast, while us moms were trying to keep them all together and keep up with them.




Finn loves to be outside and I'm so happy it's finally cooling off enough for him to play outside more. 




He is always very proud when he manages to sit on a pumpkin all by himself.


All the kids waiting for the train ride.



They were excited to go in the corn maze. Finn gets a little scared in corn mazes, so I had to carry him most of the way, he kept saying "Corn maze spooky...Finn don't like it!"




We all had some dinner together and didn't leave the farm until after 8pm. Beautiful day with amazing people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!