November 24, 2020

Pumpkin Painting

This was our fourth annual pumpkin painting playdate with our friends, and this year, we hosted it at our house. Finn had been talking about painting pumpkins for days and was really excited for his friends to come and get started. 

I bought him a little ceramic pumpkin instead of a real one, because we have one that Fox painted three years ago and it's one of my favorite fall decorations, so obviously we needed one from Finn as well.



We got a trampoline! Well actually, the boys received this from their grandparents for Christmas last year. It was supposed to go to Katie's house and since she never built it, I had asked her about 27 times since the pandemic started if we could have it, but she wasn't ready to give it up. I think she eventually realized that she will never actually set it up and Fox and I did a little happy dance when we finally got it. And I'm proud to say that I was able to set it up all by myself!
It has seriously been such a blessing to have. The boys love it and it keeps them occupied for a long time. 




The kids played their hearts out (and destroyed the house at the same time) and we ended up making them dinner and ordering some thai food for us.


All of the kids were so proud of their pumpkins. Until next year...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!