November 30, 2020

Pumpkin Nights Take 2

My friend Trinidy invited Fox and I to join her and her kids at the Princess Resort for their Pumpkin Nights. Fox had already been twice, once with me and once with Katie, so I wasn't sure if he was up for going again, but there was no doubt in his mind.
He finally settled on a costume a few days prior and wanted to wear it to the event.

When we went a few weeks ago, it was so crowded that Fox was only able to go on one ride. When we arrived, the event had just opened and I told Trinidy that we should hit up the rides first to avoid long lines later, which worked out perfectly because there were no lines and the kids were able to go on multiple rides without having to wait.

I agreed to go on this spinning ride with them and regretted it pretty quickly. I was so nauseous, but I loved hearing their giggles and screams. They went on this ride three more times after, needless to say, I didn't join. 


S'mores time!

I was surprised that he wanted to eat an entire s'more this time, instead of just the marshmallows. 

After rides and s'mores we walked around the resort and checked out all of their decorations. 


When we went with Finn last month, we didn't really have the chance to look at their decorations, because Finn was too scared of them, but the big kids were all about it. 



It's always so special to me to spend time with just Fox. And it always makes me realize how easy just having one is, but on the other hand, I always think about how much fun Finn would've had too. 

We walked to their little lake and waited for their fireworks. It was perfect, because no one else was there and we were super close to them. It was a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!