May 04, 2019

Easter 2019

It was this guy's first Easter and he was really excited about it!

We started off the Easter weekend with a fun playdate with friends.

We decorated some Easter eggs at a park, let the kids play and then lined them all up to do our own little Easter egg hunt.

Everyone filled some plastic eggs with little toys or stickers (we had a no candy rule) and all the kids hid them on the playground for their friends to find.

The kids had so much fun opening the eggs and finding little treasures.

It's crazy to think that we have been celebrating Easter with this group of kids for five years now!

The boys' Easter baskets. I was so excited that they still had the same design that I bought for Fox 4 years ago, so the boys could have matching baskets!

Fox had been waiting for Easter for months and he was thrilled to find his Easter basket. My friend told me that she hides the baskets too, so we started this tradition this year and he loved it.





After the boys explored their baskets, we headed outside to find easter eggs.



I think this was the first year that he didn't get too tired to find all the eggs or complained that there were too many to find...ha!

Instead of collecting them all first, he opened each one as he found them, so we were out there for a quite a while.


We spent Easter day with Katie's family and I took some pictures of the boys in their backyard.

I even found a little bunny...

He wasn't feeling too good that day, but he was still all smiles.





And a rare picture of me and my boys that isn't a selfie!

I can't believe next year we will have two boys hunting for Easter eggs!

1 comment:

  1. i do not mean to be rude, i am just curious - where's Katie? lately she has not been in pictures and/or posts at all. hope all is well with both of you.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!