May 26, 2019

Fox's 5th Birthday Interview

The days are (sometimes) long, but the years are short! In a blink of an eye he’s all of the sudden this big kid! 
I ask Fox the same questions every year and I love seeing how some of the answers change and some stay the same. 
1. How old are you? 5
2. Who is your best friend? Dylan and Lyndon
3. What is your favorite thing to do? Stay at home
4. What is your favorite color? Green and Gold
5. What is your favorite food? Cupcakes and Marshmallows
6. What do you like to do with your family? Play
7. What is your favorite toy? It's a hard choice...new toys!
8. What do you want to be when you grow up? Astronaut
9. What makes you happy? When you play with me
10. What makes you sad? When I don't get a cupcake
11. What is your favorite Show to watch? Netflix
12. What is your favorite book? Fox and the magic train
13. What do you love to learn about? Mama
14. What was the best part of your birthday? The water slide
15. What was your favorite birthday present? Spiderman Toy
16. Who is your teacher? Miss Constance and Miss Cindy
17. Where do you like to go? My house
18. What is your favorite treat? Cupcakes
19. What do you think about before you fall asleep? My best friends and Mama
20. What does love mean? It means that the person likes you
21. What is your favorite song? I am here by Pink


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!