May 18, 2019

Noah's Foam Party

This must have been the most epic kids birthday party I've ever been to. My friend's son requested a foam party and his parents delivered. 

She told me it was only $100 more to buy the foam machine compared to renting one, so they bought it...I can see many more foam parties in our future!

All of the kids had so much fun and the adults wished they could've joined.


These two were inseparable as usual.

At some point the foam got so high that we had to turn the machine off because the little siblings started to disappear under the foam.

He was ready to join the fun!

While the foam was awesome, Fox's favorite part was their snow cone machine. He never had a snow cone before and loved it. My friend owns the machine as well, so she offered that we could borrow it for Fox's birthday party! He is thrilled!
Also, this is his favorite shirt and he is so proud whenever he wears it...he's rocking those sequins with confidence!
It was such a fun party! I do get a little sad, because I feel like our days of attending each other kids' birthday parties are probably coming to an end pretty soon, because all the kids are getting older and will make their own friends at school. Oh well, us moms will just have to have our own (kid free) parties then!

1 comment:

  1. I was really close to my pre-k #momsquad and I'm happy to share with you that this doesn't go away when all the kiddos move on to elementary school! Grace is going into her 3rd year of elementary and we still get together with our pre-k mom (and dad) friends at least once every other month. I really believe that the bonds you build with other parents when you're first involving your babies in activities, last forever. :) The foam party looks so fun btw!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!