June 02, 2019

The Graduate

How is this possible?

Please excuse me while I curl up in ball and mourn the fact that time is passing faster than I would like it to.
Fox graduated from Pre-K and while I'm super proud of this little dude, I'm nervous about him starting Kindergarten, going to a new school and making new friends. 

He had such an amazing group of friends in Pre-K (and Preschool before that) and it's really sad to see all the kids going to different schools and saying goodbye to our beloved school and teachers. His school was amazing and I hope that Finn will be able to go there in a few years as well. 

We almost missed his graduation pictures, because he had been sick the entire week, but we were able to come in just for the picture and luckily he was feeling much better that day.


Graduation took place on his actual birthday. The class had counted down the days to graduation for a month and they were all so excited. Fox was in the Bumblebee class and they had the cutest cake made for the reception afterwards.

All of the tables at the reception were decorated with these flowers, every student had their own table for their guests and they also received a box with memories from their Pre-K year.

The graduation ceremony was so cute. They sang songs, they each came up to the microphone to tell us what they wanted to be when they grow up and the teachers shared their favorite memories about each child with us.

They also had a fun photo booth at the reception! A few of Fox's grandparents attended his graduation as well.
I just can't believe I have a soon to be Kindergartener! I know I will blink and sending off Finn to Kindergarten as well. 
But first, we will have a fun summer together and will make memories that will last a lifetime (at least for me...ha!). 

1 comment:

  1. It is insane how quick it all happens! These growing children wait for no one. That bee cake and table set up is next level. What a wonderful school!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!