June 15, 2019

May iPhone Dump

Some random pictures from the last month!
Playdate with one of his best buddies

This kid cracks me up. I went to check on him before I went to bed one night and this is how I found him. He calls this his sleeping hat.

Some nights he just needs to touch my face to settle down. Sweet baby...I just want to keep him little forever!

He was so excited to get a new car seat (I ordered one for me and one for Katie). Finn has almost outgrown his infant car seat, so he will get Fox's old one and Mr. Fox got a new one. He said his favorite part about his new car seat is the "toy holder".

Fox wanted to attend Tot Shabbat at school one Friday night, so we went and it was so fun. I miss his school already.

Watching TV at Grandma's house

Grandpa Patrick took him on a little ride around the neighborhood and it made his entire day.

Some nights they all end up in my bed. He begs me every single night to sleep with me, but I always end up having a horrible night when he sleeps with me, because he is such a wild sleeper, so it doesn't happen as much as he would like it to happen.

We had some milder days in May, so we took advantage and went to the park.

I don't remember what he was doing, but he is so cute! 

I got some free tickets for the Carrie Underwood concert, so I invited my mother in law to come with me. I always wanted to see her and we had a great time.

This was Fox's Mother's Day celebration at school. He was so wild with his friends, but I loved watching them. And it made me so sad at the same time, because they are all going to different schools after the summer.

His best friend!


My birthday dinner with some of my best girls!


Tilly and I are always the only two who don't drink, so we got ourselves some virgin drinks.



We pulled out the baby pool one afternoon because I thought that Finn would like it, but he freaked out when I tried to put him in it. Fox on the other hand had a blast!

I've been trying to do a little bit of homework with Fox every day this summer. He wasn't too happy about having to do some writing practice, but this is how he can earn some screen time.

It was a beautiful and unusually cool morning in Phoenix, so me and my friend Jessica took the kids to the zoo. We haven't been there in a long time, but I decided to get another membership. We won't be able to use it much in the summer and I'm already looking forward to the fall!






I invited Fox's best friend over for a playdate, because sometimes it's easier to take care of three kids than two (because the older two will play together).

One morning we went to Cracker Jax. Fox was the slowest driver ever, but he had a lot of fun.

We played some mini golf, rode some bumper boards and Fox did the trampoline there.


I finally got the kid a haircut. He loves the new barber place we go to, because they give him a massage after the haircut and wipe his face with a hot towel. He sure likes the nicer things in life.

Love these dirty baby feet!

He said: "Mama, take a picture of me on my thrown!" Don't have to ask me twice to take a picture...ha!

And so it begins...beating up his little brother already!


Another playdate with his friend Matthew. The boys did the slip and slide and took a ride around the neighborhood.

This was Memorial Day. I took the boys to an awesome playground about 30 minutes away.

We didn't bring any swim clothes, but he wanted to go in the splash pad, so I let him.

It was such a great day, until we went home and I realized that I had left my wallet on the little train we ride there before going home. I raced back there and luckily someone honest people found it and turned it in.

Another day, another playdate with Matthew. This time at the train park. 

At the aquarium

One afternoon, we visited our friends at their house and the kids did some art project with sand. My friend Marcela always has something special planned for the kids when we come over and makes us food as well, she's so sweet.

I've been working on some new door mats this month and I'm loving this one.
It was a busy, but super fun month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!