January 13, 2019

Christmas Interview with Fox (Age 4)

Christmas Interview with Fox (Age 4):

What is on your Christmas list?
"Polly Pocket, Ninja Turtles, Legos and a Guitar. That's all I want. And Polly Pocket!"

Where does Santa live?
"In the North Pole!"

What are the names of Santa's reindeer?
"I don't know. Only Rudolph and Cupid and Comet. That's all the ones I know!"

What do you think Santa's favorite food is?
"I don't know. I know...Cookies and Milk! Is that for real his favorite?"

What will Santa bring Mommy and Mama for Christmas?
"I do not know, Mama. For real!"

How old is Santa?
"100? How old is he? Can you call him and ask him?"

What is your favorite Christmas song?
"I don't have one."

What is your favorite Christmas movie?
"The Grinch."

Five Years of Santa pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!