January 28, 2019

Our Christmas

Christmas was a little different this year. Katie's mom, who usually hosts Christmas Eve, moved to California last summer, and Katie's brothers were out of town as well, so we just had a small family dinner with Katie's other family.
And apparently this is the only picture I took all night...haha.

When we got home, we got some milk and cookies ready for Santa (vegan cookies of course) and Fox was really into it this year.

We sprinkled some reindeer food outside, read the Night before Christmas and both boys were fast asleep within minutes.

Airplane the Elf made sure to say goodbye to Fox before he flew off to the North Pole for another year.

Fox asked Santa for a guitar and microphone and Santa delivered.

He was so excited!

For weeks, he told us that he wanted this Polly Pocket toy that he had seen on a commercial. He would not stop talking about it, so we got it for him. He played with it for 20 minutes and it's been sitting untouched in the playroom ever since. Go figure. Last year, he really wanted a Paw Patrol lookout tower, which he didn't play with at all after Christmas, so I sold it. The minute it was gone, he kept asking for it again and even wanted to put it on his wish list this year. Is that just my kid or do other kids do this kind of stuff too?

I love this picture, just me and my best boys.

Around 10am, Katie's family came over and we all had breakfast together.


Oh to be a kid again on Christmas morning!

See Ashlie posing in the background because she thought she was in my picture...ha!


After lunch everyone left and the rest of the day was spent playing with Fox's new toys! I think he had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!