January 22, 2019

The Elf on the Shelf - 2018 Edition

Day 1: And so it begins...

Day 2

Day 3... Fox was super excited to find “Airplane the Elf” in his room this morning!

Day 4...always an exciting day for Fox if there’s marshmallows involved!

Day 5! Not my kind of decorating, but Fox thought it was hilarious!

Day 6: Not a big fan of the elf anymore, because Fox woke up at 4:30am to check out where “Airplane” was.
He told all of his teachers this morning what his elf had done to our family picture and said the elf is in big trouble!

Day 7: Fox was upset that his elf didn’t clean up his shenanigans from yesterday, but insisted that this smiley face had to stay in his sink forever!

Day 8: Some light reading by the Christmas tree.

Day 9: The Elf must have forgotten that Sundays are laundry days!

Day 10: “Airplane the Elf” became an astronaut and went to outer space!

Day 11: The Elf was trying to help out, but it turned out that our dog was terrified of him and refused to eat, so we ended up getting another bowl for him!

Day 12: Needless to say, Fox loved the underwear rope ladder his elf is climbing!

Day 13: Airplane built an igloo and roasted some marshmallows. Obviously Fox wanted marshmallows for breakfast now!

Day 14: Fox came to get me first thing when he woke up to show me where his elf was. He was a little concerned at first, but then thought it was funny!

Day 15

Day 16: Nobody messes with Batman!

Day 17: Fox said he was hula hooping!

Day 18: Revenge is sweet!

Day 19: Fox walked into my dark bedroom this morning and immediately spotted his elf friend.

Day 20: You know you have a problem when you have nightmares about forgetting to move the elf and your kid catching you touching the elf! 

Day 21: Someone put himself in time out for yesterday’s shenanigans.

Day 22: Someone got chilly trying to sneak some chocolate milk from the fridge!

Day 23: The poor fella is probably glad to be returning to the North Pole soon. This Mama is too!

Day 24: Until next year Airplane...!

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a very exhausting task! Do you wish sometimes to never have introduced the elf?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet. I'm always very excited for the first 10 days or so...and then it kind of becomes a chore and I'm ready for him to leave. I love seeing the joy and excitement on Fox's face though and I know the years of my kids believing in this kind of stuff are very limited, so I'm embracing and enjoying it!

      Delete

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!