January 04, 2019

Finn | Week 20

Finn is 20 weeks old!

This little elf was sitting up by himself for the very first time for this picture...it lasted all of 0.2 seconds, but oh well...sitting is for big boys, and I need him to stay little forever! 

Of course I had to dig out Fox's Elf picture from 2014 to compare!
He is really into his Jumper lately.

Finn and I had brunch with Grandpa Patrick one morning.

Fox took this picture and I think he did a great job, he even made Finn smile.

A few more sit up attempts, he could do about 10-15 seconds before toppling over.

Four more days until Christmas...one of them was bouncing off the walls with excitement. You can figure out who!

This little Elf decided to stick around and we may have to buy some more syrup soon if he doesn't fly back to the North Pole!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!