December 16, 2017

Christmas Interview with Fox | Age 3


What is on your Christmas list?
- "EVERYTHING! I don't know. I have so many things on my list. I don't know!"

Where does Santa live?
- "At the North Pole!"

What are the names of Santa's reindeer?
- "I just know Rudolph. I know Blitzen. Come Donder, come Cupid, come Blitzen. Hey, I didn't say Rudolph!"

What do you think Santa's favorite food is?
- "Carrots or Cookies. And Milk. But why does he like cookies and milk? His tummy will get owies!"

What will Santa bring Mama & Mommy for Christmas?
- "I don't know, whatever you have on your list!"

How old is Santa?
- "I don't know...five?"

What is your favorite Christmas song?
- " The one with the goodies...and toys!" (We found out he was referring to "The Christmas Song".)

What is your favorite Christmas movie?
- "The Grinch!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!