December 21, 2017

Pajama Party

I have a problem. I know I do. I keep telling myself that I'll put a break on pictures and then I see all these cute set ups and before you can count to 10, I have reserved a space and paid for it. 
There were several more mini sessions offered by a different photographer that I had my eye on, but I knew I couldn't possibly drag Fox to take pictures every single week, so I picked my favorite photographer and knew she would make it an awesome experience for Fox. 


He used to complain about taking pictures, but hasn't said a peep ever since we switched to Packer Family Photography and even gives her hugs at the end of each session. 

Plus, how can you not have fun, when you're allowed to jump on someone's bed?




Not having to put real clothes on certainly helped too. This boy loves to stay in his jammies all day long, just like his Mama!




We were in and out within 10 minutes and I love the memories she captures for us. If you're local, you'll definitely need to check her out! 
I wish I could say that I have no more photo shoots scheduled...but you know...I just can't help myself! 

2 comments:

  1. I don't mind that you have this kind of "addiction". ;)
    I always enjoy these pictures and maybe get inspired for some pics we could take.
    Merry Christmas
    H&M&E

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always make me feel better about my professional picture addiction - because clearly I'm not the only one obsessed with family photos! And let me just say, you'll never regret the family pictures you do take -- but you will regret the ones you missed out on. That's my philosophy anyway. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!