December 12, 2017

3rd Annual Cookie & Ornament Exchange

Last week, I hosted my third annual cookie and ornament exchange. The first year we included all the little ones, but figured out last year, that it was way more fun with just the moms, plus, having 20 kids in my house sounds like a slight nightmare...haha!

The calm before the storm. 

Everyone brings a batch of cookies (homemade or store bought) and an ornament. I provide some additional snacks and drinks. 



Cookie Boxes for everyone to take home some cookies. 




Luckily Fox fell asleep before everyone arrived, so he didn't even know what was happening, otherwise I'm sure he would've wanted to stay up.

Everybody came in jammies/comfy clothes!


For the ornament exchange, we played a dice game, where you either had to switch ornaments with someone, steal an ornament, keep your ornament or unwrap one. When every ornament was unwrapped, the game ended and that's the ornament you got to keep. 

This lady brings the life to every party...love her!

Such a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!