October 04, 2016

Fox, Katie & Nadine in 2016: Week 37

Day 253
Another day, another superhero. This time: Catboy (from the Disney Show "PJ Masks")

Day 254
I hosted my friend's baby shower at our house and my talented mother in law made this cake!

Day 255
We must be their best customer...they know us by name now...ha!

Day 256
When you think it's a good idea to take a spin around the neighborhood and someone decides he's done half a mile from the house!

Day 257
Fox loves coming to the office, but I think his favorite part is seeing Ashlie and "working" with her. He has his own keyboard and mouse at her desk!

Day 258
I just had to share the picture of my cute grandma. I sent her flowers for her birthday and my mom sent me this picture. Love and miss her so much!

Day 259
After the "poke incident" back in June, Fox has a terrible fear of going to the pediatrician. We made it without tears, but I don't think he quite believed us when we promised him there wouldn't be any "pokes" this time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!