October 31, 2016

Where's Waldo?

Happy Halloween from the Waldo Family!

This year we sent out a few Halloween Cards for the first time, and while I wish I could've sent one to each and every one of you, this will have to do! :)

The front:

And the back!

We knew that this year would be the last shot for us to choose a Halloween Costume for Fox. He also picked out his own Halloween Costume that he will wear to his Halloween Party at School, but we also wanted to do a family theme and since Fox loves the Waldo books, it was an easy decision. I'm sure going forward we will be a Superhero Family for the next 8 years or so! 


One of our favorite photographers snapped these pictures in less than 10 minutes (that's why we love her) and Fox thought it was so funny that we were all Waldos!


I didn't think he would leave his hat or glasses on, because every time I wanted to try them on at home, he would throw a fit, so I had no idea if his hat actually fit until the day of the shoot. (My sweet friend Tilly made it for him!) So when I showed him how Waldo looked in the book and put my costume on, he was all about it and couldn't wait to get dressed as well! He kept looking at himself in the mirror, yelling "I'm Santa Clause"!
So much love!


These two are always up for being silly!



I'm glad we got these pictures to remember our third Halloween with Mr. Fox and I can't wait to take him trick or treating this year. He still remembers it from last year and we have talked about it so many times over the last year... he is ready and excited!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Halloween!
    Such a sweet idea! Love everything on and about it.
    We are already in the superhero phase! Daddy doesn't mind it though. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!