October 22, 2016

Pumpkin Painting with Friends

This week, Fox and I went to a Pumpkin Painting Playdate at a nearby park. He is usually not interested in painting or coloring at all and I wondered if I even had time to snap one picture before he was over it, but he sat there for like 10-15 minutes and was so proud to paint his pumpkin! I was shocked!



Playing at the Playground was equally important! :)

He came back to his pumpkin a little later to put some Halloween Stickers on it.


We painted, had snacks and played with our friends until it got dark.
So grateful to have these ladies in my life and experience Motherhood with them! And look at all these new babies in the group, our kids are growing up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!