October 30, 2016

Tolmachoff Farms

Another weekend, another pumpkin patch.
We were a little smarter this time around and went late in the afternoon, when it wasn't as hot anymore and it was perfect!








It looks like we have a Farm Boy on our hands. He loved everything about the pumpkin patch and was so excited to run from activity to activity. 



He especially loved the corn maze and took charge guiding us through it (we still got lost...ha).






We stayed way past his bedtime and had such a fun time.







For years I dreamed about taking my child to the pumpkin patch, and although this is the third year I was able to do so, it's still blows my mind how lucky I am. Being his Mama is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!