October 24, 2016

Fox, Katie & Nadine in 2016: Week 39

Day 267
Hannah took Fox to a free Lowe's Workshop while we were at work.
They built a fire truck together and Fox loved it!

Day 268
Another Home Show Day! We hired the Stars from HGTV's Love it or List, Hilary and David, for the Home Show and it was fun meeting them!

Day 269
It's starting to look like Halloween around here!

Day 270
On this day, it finally cooled off enough that we could go to the playground at night. We are ready for some cooler temperatures!

Day 271
He always gets a little scared when he gets his hair cut and I secretly hope he still wants to hold my hand when he's 10! :)

Day 272
The skeletons in our front yard are his absolute favorite. Every time we come home, he has to go see them!

Day 273
Off to Disneyland!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!