October 28, 2016

Schnepf Pumpkin Patch

We met up with Katie's parents for the first pumpkin patch of the season! This particular pumpkin patch is quite far from our house, but it's supposed to be the best one in the Phoenix Area, so we made the drive. 
We got there early to beat the heat, because when we went two years ago, it was sweltering hot and unfortunately, this year wasn't any different, even though we went two weeks later.

Ready to take the train around the farm!

I love how he is holding Katie's leg in this picture


Lunch Time!

Jumping is his favorite



We did a few of their rides and then went to the pumpkin patch, because we were all melting away at this point.

He was very particular about picking just the right pumpkin!

Found one!







They had so much to do at the Farm and I wish we could've stayed all day, but it was just too hot. Remind me to go the last weekend of October next year and maybe even at night!
Fox had a great time though and loves to show everyone the pumpkin he picked out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!