August 09, 2020

June iPhone Dump

Let's see what we did in June...because it's been so long, I already forgot all about it.

We watched my nephew a few times this month. If it taught me anything, I definitely learned that 2 under 2 is not for me, we had some really rough days. Finn was not thrilled to share his toys and kept taking every single one away from him and Fox kept asking me why the baby is so loud (he was crying/screaming a lot).


One of my friends asked me if she could come over to make a doormat, so I invited a few more for a little craft night. It was so fun and a much needed night with friends.

Fox finally lost his front tooth! He told me he knocked it out while jumping on Katie's couch. This was tooth number three for him.

I already wrote about Fox's last allergy test, this was the food challenge test where he had to drink some real milk for the first time in four years. He did amazing.

After he was cleared from the allergist, we celebrated with some real ice cream for the very first time! He was so excited to be able to choose any flavor he wanted.


My friend just bought a golf cart, so we took all the kids for a spin around the neighborhood and played on the playground for the first time since February. It felt glorious.

I love this sweet face!

Finn has been acting really shy when people he doesn't know come to our house. Probably because we didn't have any company for so many months. So one day, my old co-worker came over for about 20 minutes during her lunch break and Finn ran off. I thought he went to play with Fox in his room, but when I checked on them 15 minutes later, Finn was nowhere to be found. I know our house is very safe and there is no way any of the kids could leave, so I just kept checking every single room, until I found him in my office, where he had fallen asleep on the wall. Poor baby.

He insisted to share his dinner with Mickey and Minnie.

Finn is always so happy when Fox lets him play with him. He is not actually sleeping, he wanted me to take a picture of him and Finn sleeping together, but of course Finn didn't want any part of that.

Puzzles and Legos


I have no idea where he learned this, but all of the sudden he's really into meditating. He doesn't really know what that means though, because he says he is making wishes when he meditates...haha.

Every time he asks me to paint, I cringe. Because it takes longer to set up and clean up compared to the actual time he spends painting. And lately, he just requests for me to paint things for him and he won't make a single brush stroke. 

Fox's best friend celebrated his 6th birthday with a car parade and Fox was ready to attack him with silly strings. 

They are so funny together. Fox loves tape and apparently emptied his piggy bank, so he could tape coins onto his brother and himself. Finn's face says it all.

I cleaned out a cabinet one day, which created the perfect hiding space for them.

He looks up to his big brother so much and copies everything Fox does.

You decide...mess or creativity?

This is Fox's favorite playing space in the house. I don't know why he likes it so much, but he calls this his lego station and he will play there all day long. Literally all day.


There was a lot of crying prior to this photo, but he redeemed himself with some sweet baby cuddles...ha!

Beautiful sunset in our backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!