August 15, 2020

Happy 4th!

There are not many times that I would say "I wish we didn't take these pictures", but this was definitely one of those occasions. 
Fox promised me that he would do a great job, but he was just as defiant to me as he was to our photographer. I was sweating by the time we were done, and not just because it was 100 degrees out. 
Finn kept giving her the stink face too.





Fox is very sensitive to sunlight, which is why he is squinting. Even at home he asks me to leave the blinds closed at all times, because it's too bright for him.

He still had his front tooth when we took these, but it was hanging by a thread as you can see.

And this is exactly how they both felt about this photo shoot.

I always say, "it only takes one picture" and I guess that's the winner right here! 
We don't have any more photoshoots until October...hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!