August 02, 2020

Fox's 6th Birthday

Fox loves to have big parties for his birthday and I love to plan them for him. We had come up with a plan months ago (pre-Covid) and he was very sad when I told him that we weren't able to have a party this year. Although I did tell him, that we would have a party once all of this was over, whenever this may be. 

I surprised him with some decorations when Katie brought him home that morning and he was really excited.


So we did what the rest of the world was doing...we celebrated with a birthday car parade. 


We invited his grandparents, plus Katie and her girlfriend over to watch as well.

I just love my friends and that they all showed up for Fox to make his day a little brighter.





Overall, I think he had a pretty good day. I asked him what he wanted for his birthday and he said to spend it without Finn, so we dropped him off with his grandma. Next, he requested cupcakes for breakfast and In n Out for lunch and he wanted to watch a lot of TV for his birthday. I guess that's his version of a perfect day!
I can't believe I have a six year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!