August 23, 2020

Finn | 23 months

Finn is 23 months old! 
I think this must have been the first month that my photographer sent me his monthly pictures and I was like "Whoa...who is this big kid?" I can't even see the baby anymore! 

I was ready to give up on this photo shoot because Finn was not having it and we were about to walk out with an attitude of "we get what we get", but then he spotted the fake ice cream cone with real M&M's on it and he really wanted the M&M's, so Sam gave him a clean one to eat while he was holding the cone. Next thing you know, he was biting off the M&M's from the ice cream cone, paint, glue and all. 

When we left, I told Sam that I was glad we only had one more to go, although I also know that I will miss these monthly pictures and it's just another reminder that my baby is growing up and too old for these. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!