October 14, 2015

Fox, Katie & Nadine in 2015: Week 39

Day 267
Grandpa picked up Mr. Fox one morning to take him to Gymboree. I hope they didn't drive like this...haha. 

Day 268
This was a big day for me, because for the first time ever, we left Fox overnight. Katie's mom had been begging to keep him ever since he was born, but I just wasn't ready. I still wasn't ready when I dropped him off that night, but I knew it had to be done to get him used to this, because we booked a 10 day cruise without him next August. We met up with Katie's other family at Macaroni Grill to celebrate Ashlie's birthday and then went back to her house to play games. It was such a fun night and surprisingly, I didn't worry at all. My biggest fear was that he wouldn't sleep through the night, because he's not used to sleeping in a pack n play and every time he did, we had horrible nights. But when we picked him up the next morning, Rene' told us that he had slept 12 hours straight, wohoo! He had so much fun and getting a bunch of pictures of him throughout the night helped too! 

Day 269
Family Smoothie Date! Jamba Juice offers little Toddler Size smoothies and it's about the cutest thing I've ever seen! 

Day 270
I know I told you before, but I have the best co worker! I wasn't feeling too well, and Sandi showed up with a glass of fresh pressed orange juice for me! She's the best!

Day 271
Oh...you know, just riding my four wheeler in the neighborhood while eating rocks. 

Day 272
I took Fox to the park after work and we had a picnic and played on the playground. I seriously love my new work schedule that allows me to do these things with him. 

Day 273
Someone learned how to unlock the front door...oh boy! I guess it doesn't help that we leave packages by the door. Thankfully our doors have double locks and he hasn't figured out how to unlock the smaller one, but this boy is trouble! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!