October 17, 2015

Fox, Katie & Nadine in 2015: Week 41

Day 281
Off to Disneyland!

Day 282
 
Our first Day in Toon Town!

Day 283
 
Last Night at the Happiest Place on Earth, we had so much fun!

Day 284
 
Bye Disney, see you next year!

Day 285
 
Katie's Birthday Lunch with the Office Staff (minus Robert)

Day 286
 
We shopped for some new clothes for Fox and then played at this little Outdoor Play Area. He loved it and just wanted to keep up with the bigger kids! We finished the night with dinner at Macaroni Grill.

Day 287
 I finally got around to putting up our Outdoor Halloween decorations. I decorated inside in September, but I figured, I'd have to wait at least until October 1st, to put our Outdoor Stuff out!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!