August 19, 2021

Legoland Discovery Center

We hadn't been to Legoland in Arizona since before Covid. The boys, especially Fox, always enjoyed it there, and they were both excited to go back and visit! 


It's not very big, but surprisingly, we spent over six hours there, and even after that, I had to drag them out.


The last time we went, Finn was too small to go on this ride and Fox was too small to ride by himself, so we always had to have a team member ride with him, since I had to watch Finn. We were all super excited that both boys had reached the height requirement...well, I'm always sad about them growing...ha!

The faster you paddle, the higher you go, and Mr. Fox went to the top and stayed there for the entire ride.


We watched a couple of their short 4D movies, until Finn had enough because he didn't enjoy the water they sprayed on you during the movie. Honestly, I didn't either.



We also went to the Sea Life Aquarium across from Legoland, since our passes were valid for both locations. 





Funny enough, we ran into two of Fox's best friends and the boys were so confused, but happy to see each other there. They played for hours!
We will definitely be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!