August 21, 2021

Back to the beach

Another short, but amazing trip to Long Beach without the kids. I love taking them on trips, but there is also something very freeing about just packing a tiny bag, being able to sleep, and to just relax.

There were a lot of naps and walks on the beach, paddle boarding, sitting on the bayside, eating good food, mindless TV, and baths with a view of the ocean. It was glorious!

I've been there so many times, but never noticed the beautiful sunflowers in the middle of the street.



I had never been to Catalina Island and knew that it wasn't going to be fun to take the boys there, so I took advantage and finally checked it out.

The ferry ride there was about an hour and the scenery totally reminded me of Greece when we entered the harbor, it was so beautiful. 


I just had to take a picture of this hotel sign for Fox! He didn't understand why anyone would name their hotel the naughty Fox. Honestly, I don't either...ha!

This was probably one of my favorite moments, this deer just randomly showed up at this wedding venue and started to eat the flowers on the altar. 

He was so friendly and not scared at all.


I don't take many pictures when the kids are not with me, so that's all I got. 
I'm planning to take the boys back to Long Beach in October and can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!