August 10, 2021

June iPhone dump

Let's take a look back at the month of June!
I was watching Tilly's kids every Wednesday this summer, since she had to work. She was actually doing me a favor, because it kept my kids super entertained and happy, no one asked for screen time, and I actually got a lot of stuff done on those days. 

The house was always wrecked after these playdates, but it was still worth it.

Both boys started swim lessons in June. This is the same swim teacher we used when Fox was 4 and 5 years old, due to Covid we skipped lessons last summer, and were excited to have her back. These were Finn's first lessons, and while he was a little scared, he did so great with her.


Right after school got out, we made our summer bucket list and were determined to check every single box off this summer.

A beautiful night at Lake Pleasant without kids.

Pool playdate with some friends that unfortunately ended with Fox busting his eye open, when he tripped and fell on the diving board. He will have the same scar on top of his eyelid that I have. I was so upset, and he was so brave when my friends helped to get him all doctored up.



My friend drained her pool to get some improvements done, and while she filled it back up, we came over to enjoy this huge toddler friendly pool. It was so awesome!



Finn is my big kitchen helper. He loves to make pancakes, cookies, and cupcakes.

Tooth #7 lost!

We went to a bowling birthday party and this was Finn's face every single time when he was watching his bowling ball roll down the lane. 


Ice cream date!

A new play place opened really close to our house and we split a family membership with one of my friends and have been spending a lot of time there.

The month ended with a Ninja birthday party for our friend Grayson at Skyzone!
Until next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!