August 30, 2021

Finn's 2 year Quotes

I started to write down funny things that Finn said over the last year and I'm so glad I did, because I wouldn't remember any of them by now. Two year olds are funny!

24 months
Alexa: "Do you want to hear me fart?"
Finn: "Yes please!"

"Darn it!"

Me: "What are you dreaming about?"
Finn: "Naps!"


25 months
Me: "Alexa, shuffle my pandora stations!"
Finn: "Play Lady Gaga!"

"You’re a party pooper!"


26 months

Me: "Finn, how old are you?"
Finn: "7"
Me: "7?!?!? When did that happen?"
Finn: "At Beckys house!"


27 months

"Thank you for making my smoothie, Mama. I love you!"


28 months

Finn: "You go boy!"
Me: "I’m not a boy, I’m a girl!"
Finn: "You’re not a girl, you’re a Mama!"

"Your hair is yucky!"

Says Okayne instead of okay

"Don’t mind if I do!" (after eating candy)

Finn to my friend: "Alice, you’re bugging me!"
Me: "How is she bugging you?"
Finn: "On purpose!"


29 months

Finn: "Me get sad!"
Me: :Why are you sad honey?"
Finn: "No more (Christmas) decorations at Hobby Lobby!"
Totally my kid!

Me: "Why is Fox not getting up?"
Finn: "Because of the virus!"

Finn: "Can we go to the airport?"
Me: "What are we going to do at the airport?"
Finn: "I mean the fishy place!" (Aquarium)


30 months

"I stay in bed, you cook the bacon!"

"You’re cute, Mama!"


31 months

"I see your precious butt, Mama!"

Finn gets to watch TV while Fox has to do homework. He says to Fox: "That’s not cool for you. That’s only cool for me!"


32 months

Me: "Do you miss Fox?"
Finn: "No, I want to leave him at school!"


33 months

Finn: "I see your butt."
Me: "Does it look good?"
Finn: "No, it looks stinky!"


35 months

Finn and I were discussing who should get the toy car from under the cabinet. 
Finn: “You do it!”
Me: “I’m tired, you do it!”
Finn: “I asked you two times already, so you have to do it!”
Me: Why do I have to do it?
Finn: “Because I’m allergic!”

We are going over body parts. Feet are for walking, ears are for hearing.
Me: "What are noses for?"
Finn: "Picking!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!