August 27, 2021

Third Birthday Interview with Finn


Third Birthday Interview with Finn:

1. How old are you? Three
2. Who is your best friend? Mama
3. What is your favorite thing to do? To play Octonauts
4. What is your favorite color? Green
5. What is your favorite food? Chicken tenders with fries. I love fries.
6. What do you like to do with your family? To play
7. What is your favorite toy? Blocks
8. What do you want to be when you grow up? Mama
9. What makes you happy? Happy to play blocks
10. What makes you sad? Going to Hawaii
11. What is your favorite Show to watch? Maybe the chicken one. It’s my favorite on portal. (YouTube)
12. What is your favorite book? I like the finding game one.
13. What do you love to learn about? I love to learn about blocks.
14. What was the best part of your birthday? Playing balloons
15. What was your favorite birthday present? The animal one (sensory bin from Harper and Lennox)
16. Who is your teacher? Mama
17. Where do you like to go? To Hawaii. Hawaii makes me sad. The long flight makes me so so so so so sad. The flight made me so very tired.
18. What is your favorite treat? My favorite is the egg one. (Egg candies that Grandma gave him for Easter)
19. What do you think about before you fall asleep? Play
20. What does love mean? Love. I love to play.
21. What is your favorite song? I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!