April 10, 2019

March iPhone Dump

Looking at these pictures makes me feel like this was months ago...let's just say March was a long month. 
I gave Fox my old laptop and even though it was turned off, he was totally in to it and "worked" on it for the majority of the day.

My mother in law asked me to sell some of her stuff, like this golden picture frame. When Fox found it in the garage he insisted that it needed to hang in his room. He still thinks that gold gives you power, so he will claim anything that looks golden.

This hallway leads into our playroom and has been half finished ever since we moved in. I finally did something about it and now it displays all of Fox's Masterpieces. He was so proud and I love it too. 

Dinner with my best boys!

I love how much he loves legos and all the creations he comes up with.

Fox and I made some vegan cookies. Who can spot Cosie?

Fox: “You’re the best mama ever, because you make me cookies and you fill up my water and I wouldn’t even have a good life without you!” 

Some days are challenging but he always knows when I need a hug or a sweet comment like this. Even though I know it’s all about the cookies! 


He fells asleep reading his book, so sweet!


I'm a sucker for sleeping pictures

Coming to your favorite Etsy Shop soon: Custom Doormats (cute kids are props and not included)! More Designs to come!
Make sure you like my Facebook page (https://m.facebook.com/LittleGermanBoutique/) and follow my Etsy shop here:

hrtp://www.etsy.com/shop/LittleGermanBoutique




Brunch Date with some of my Favorites!


I went shopping for some door mats for a project I have coming up!

When I picked up Fox from school, I noticed that he wore the same shirt as his best friend so I asked to take a picture. Another friend jumped in and asked me "Fox's Mama...can you take a picture of me too?" Silly boys!

Reading some books in Fox's bed.


Fox's school had a purim parade and all the kids were allowed to come dressed up. I asked Fox what kind of costume he wanted to wear and he made up his own costume and called it "King Cobra". It include a spiderman cape, batman mask and a crown and he was very proud of himself. 

He was mad because I picked him up from school "too early".

$6.50 Goodwill find...one day he will be too cool to go buy toys at Goodwill, lucky for me, we're not there yet!

Another brunch date!

My friend came over with her boys and while they were running around like crazy for most of the day, I was able to capture this quiet moment where they were all reading together. 

My friend Lindsi and I went to the Pink concert. It was seriously so amazing and I have been listening to her music ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!