April 21, 2019

Easter Pictures

A few weeks ago, we had our Easter pictures taken. This is the third year I brought Fox to the same photographer for Easter pictures and she always does the set up in her garden.



After the Valentine's Day fiasco and all the craziness it involved, I had bribed Fox with a cupcake to listen to Samantha and to do a good job. And boy, he delivered...he really wanted that cupcake!





Little Brother on the hand could not be bribed and was not having any of it.

He usually always smiles for the camera, so I'm not sure what was up that day, but I secretly love crying baby pictures and he calmed down immediately when I picked him up after the 30 seconds it took to take these pictures. 
I can't believe it's Easter already!

1 comment:

  1. Warum ist Katie nicht mehr auf Bilder zu sehen? Seid ihr nicht mehr zusammen?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!