April 13, 2019

Egg Smash

The Egg Smash of 2019 was a huge success! Fox and I had been talking about it all year long and he couldn't wait to do it again. 
While the mommies prepared the eggs, the boys ran around in the splash pad.








We invited another friend this year as well and all four boys were excited and ready to go!


Ready, set, go!

Each kid had a dozen eggs, we just emptied and washed them out at home and then filled them with paint at the playground.







I have no idea how he got that blue paint on his forehead.



I really love their pictures! Fox's creation from last year hangs in his bathroom and we still have to find a space for this one.
After we got all cleaned up, the boys played on the playground and then we went into their neighborhood pool - first swim of the season for us!
It was such a great day and I can't believe that Finn will be old enough to participate next year...eeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!