April 18, 2019

Finn | 35 weeks old

Finn is 35 weeks old!
Apparently he loves these weekly pictures, as soon as I put him down on the sheet, he flashes a smile!

Waiting at Big Brother's school for the Purim Parade to start.

Car Seat naps are the worst. How is it possible that a 7 minute car seat nap can take the place of a 2 hour nap? No matter what I do, as soon as I try to transfer him into his crib, he wakes up and won't go back to sleep. 

Park Date with our favorites!

I love how much Kristy loves my kids!

And Jake loves Finn just as much...he is obsessed! Always wants to hold him and cuddle on him.

We had an impromptu Jamba Juice Date with Uncle Robert who was in town for a day. He's not a baby person, but I made him take a picture with Finn because I knew it would make his mom happy...haha.


Finn's first girlfriend! It's seriously the best to have a good friend who has kids the exact same age as mine.

He was trying to pull her beautiful hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!