April 30, 2019

Hiking Adventures

A few weeks ago we went on a spontaneous hiking adventure with our friends.
The boys were thrilled to see each other! They usually run away from our pictures, but Kristy told them it was the rule there to take a picture, so they obliged.

It was a short hike and there was the cutest little creek to play in.


He was really happy!

And even happier when I let him climb this tree. I remember climbing so many trees when I was a child, but being a mom now, it gives me a little bit of anxiety to think what could happen.

Jake asked me every two minutes if he could hold Finn, he is so sweet with him.


It was a beautiful day and I really enjoyed our little hike. There were a few people that we met along the way that warned us about rattlesnakes they had seen, but luckily we didn't encounter any.




We ended the night with dinner at a mexican restaurant, which ended up a little crazier than we expected it to be with three kids, but overall it was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!