September 07, 2015

Fox, Katie & Nadine in 2015: Week 34

 Day 232
Just another day at the office. Poor Robert is the only guy working there and has to put up with a lot of ladies!

 Day 233
 
Fox loves this little rocking chair and Katie loves to take slow motion videos! LOL

Day 234
 
Dinner at the Cheesecake Factory with my sweet family!

Day 235
 
An Afternoon at the Aquarium!

Day 236
 
This picture warms my heart in so many ways! Fox used to hate his car seat and now he just patiently sits there to read one of his books (even though he's holding the book upside down...ha!). 

Day 237
 
Fox started soccer a few weeks ago and Katie and Matthias took him that morning. I should do a separate blog post about it, because he's been having so much fun and I have lots of pictures to share.

Day 238
 I took Fox to the mall one afternoon to burn of some energy at the play area. Turned out, there was no energy left in him, at some point, he just laid down in the middle of the mall to rest for a little while. That kid!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!