September 12, 2015

Fox, Katie & Nadine in 2015: Week 36

Day 246
I love this crazy dude! 

Day 247
 
Fox loves his grandpa so much, because he's always up for being silly with him, chasing him around and playing with him until they are both worn out!

Day 248
 
Birthday Dinner with the Family! Happy Birthday Sandie & Brett!

Day 249
 
We took Fox to a trampoline park for the first time! We thought, he might be a little too young for it, but he had a blast!

Day 250
 
The best part of holidays are that I get to do things with Fox I don't get to do during the regular work week, like taking him to the Children's Museum.

Day 251
 
I love spending my afternoons with this little dude! We had to run some errands, but made time to stop at the pet store to look at the animals and get a smoothie.

Day 252
 Another Birthday Dinner, this time for Christian and Rene!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!