July 02, 2021

Easter 2021

This Easter wasn't supposed to be "my" holiday with the boys, but Katie didn't care about having it, so of course I took it. I love celebrating all the holidays with my kids while they are young and still believe in the magic of it all. 
We did a little scavenger hunt around the house and looked for clues that ultimately led us to the hidden baskets.




I keep thinking that I shouldn't buy anymore candy, because we have so much of it at home (still from Halloween and Christmas), but alas, another holiday rolls around and I can't stop myself.

After they checked out their baskets, we went outside to look for Easter eggs.


Finn was really into it this year, and even to this date, over two months later, he still talks about Easter and asks if we can do it again!



Obviously Fox was a little faster than his brother, but all the candy went into one big bucket in the end anyway, so there wasn't any competition going on.


I was so proud of myself for making these sandwiches for lunch, but I was the only one impressed in this house, and also the only one who actually ate them. Oh well!

A quick family picture before we left to spend some time with Katie's family at her sister's house.

I hadn't seen them since Christmas, so I was glad to be able to spend some time with them. I still miss them, we used to hang out at least every other weekend.

Grandma wanted a picture with her grandkids, but no one cooperated so this is the best we got.

Aunt Ashlie set up another egg hunt for the boys in the house and they were really excited. 
It was a good day, full of good food, good company, and way too much sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!