June 29, 2021

Hiking Adventures

I've never been a big hiker before, but I really enjoyed doing some hikes with friends this spring. There's something about exercising outside with good company and beautiful scenery...and I already miss it and can't wait for the winter. 

This was a five mile hike with my friend Tiffany.



A few days after, a few of my friends and I took all of our kids on an easy hike. We didn't get very far, but they all had fun.
Henry and Fox always hold hands and I think it's so sweet. 


Of course my kid had to be the odd one out...haha. I kinda love it that he always does his own thing. 




Finn is NOT a great hiker (or walker), which is why I mostly hike without kids, since I don't have a hiking carrier.


Look at these sweet friends!

One evening after Katie picked up the boys, I decided to do something I had never done before: Go on a hike by myself. I think I was mostly procrastinating having to do my english homework, but hey...it was a great time!


I made it to the top by sunset, but it unfortunately got dark on me way too quickly and I was pretty scared hiking down by myself in the pitch dark. Never again.
I love Arizona!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!