July 17, 2021

Sedona

Sedona, you have my heart.
This weekend (which was at the beginning of May) was life changing on so many levels. I don’t remember the last time I smiled and laughed so much, cried so many happy tears, or felt so incredibly happy.

The weekend started with a hike on Bell Rock and just admiring the scenery for a few hours. 


We saw the "snake man" in downtown, had lunch, went to a Crystal shop and walked, walked and walked some more. 



I had never been to this church that is built into the rocks, but I thought it was beautiful and we lit some candles.



The weekend ended with a visit to a psychic. If you don't believe in psychics, you should probably stop reading now. 
It was so incredibly powerful. She knew things about me that were very specific and I hadn't told her (like she knew about Katie, she knew I was gay, and she knew a very specific situation I was currently trying to handle). I'm not a very emotional person anymore, but when she cleansed my aura, I have no clue what happened, but all of the sudden I started crying and then couldn't stop. She gave me some very detailed information about my future, what I had to do, and where I was coming from. I really, really loved her and the experience. 
I can't wait to be back in Sedona hopefully soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!