June 19, 2021

Glow in the dark Easter egg hunt

Believe it or not, my boys have never dyed easter eggs before. Fox has had an egg allergy since he was two, and even though he has no issues with touching them, Katie never allowed me to dye eggs with him. I don't remember why we didn't do it last year, and after doing it this year, I'm not sure I'll have to do it ever again...ha! 

They were both interested in it for a little while, but it didn't last very long. 

We love to celebrate all of the holidays with our friends, so we invited a few friends to join in on the fun. 








7 kids and two real smiles...it's the best we got!

The kids played outside until it got dark, we all had dinner together, and then prepared for the main event: the glow in the dark easter egg hunt!

They're all ready to go...notice it's the same two kids as previous who have the killer smile. 

I thought Finn would be scared to do the easter egg hunt in the dark, because he doesn't like to go into our yard once it gets dark and tells me that it is too scary, but he loved it.

Everyone had a fun day, and the Mamas were exhausted by the end of the night! I can't wait to make this an annual event!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!