June 16, 2021

Easter at Mortimer Farms

One of our favorite farms, about 1.5 hours from Phoenix, put on an Easter festival this year. I'm not sure if this was their first time doing it, or if we just didn't know about it, but it was really fun.

As you know, pumpkin patches are one of my favorite things to visit every fall, but unfortunately it's always so hot in October. I think I love them so much because I love to play on the farm with my kids, it always reminds me of my childhood in Germany. 

They had a little obstacle course set up for the kids, I remember they were building it when we went to the farm at the beginning of last summer, and both boys enjoyed playing on it.

I made us some matching shirts, but it was really cold on that day, so we wore sweatshirts and jackets on top of them.

Fox hated to get his face painting until he was four, but now he's all about it.




He did the zipline for the longest time and didn't want to stop.

1`

It was so windy!


We took a tractor ride around their property, one brother was more excited than the other. Haha. 





This is probably my favorite picture from the entire day, he loved jumping in the muddy puddles and I loved seeing him have so much fun. 


This was Finn's favorite thing at the farm. There were little Hershey eggs hidden all over the straw and one of the guys who worked there kept throwing in more whenever they weren't looking. Finn still talks about collecting Easter eggs at the farm and constantly asks if we can do that again sometime. 



It was such an amazing day, and I think we'll be back this summer since the temperatures are much cooler there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!