January 12, 2023

Pumpkin Days

This may have been the first time that I went to the pumpkin patch with my kids solo, meaning no other parent, or friends that met us there. And it was perfect in (almost) every way.

I always make them take pictures before we go in, because let's face it, afterwards they are always dirty, and sometimes even grumpy and tired.







Fox wanted to do the corn maze first, and it was still super hot out, so a shaded corn maze was just what we needed.

They had a little scavenger hunt set up in there, and the boys liked finding the stations together.






I will have to take a picture of this every year until one of them refuses, because it always reminds me of the exact picture I have of Fox when he was two.



Finn put on a dance show for us in the pumpkin patch. 






The many faces of Finn...I love every single one of them.








I love going to pumpkin patches with friends, but it was also really nice for it to just be us on this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!