January 15, 2023

Pumpkins with friends

Finn and I haven't had a one on one date since school started, and when my friend Marcela invited us to come to the pumpkin patch, Fox opted to stay at home with grandma, so Finn and I got to spend some special time together. 

We also met up with our bestie Becky and her kids!



Finn's first time trying out the apple shooter.


It was such a perfect day, not just friends wise, but also weather wise, and the kids had so much fun playing together.













Corn maze crew!

And the mamas!



This pumpkin patch was legit. Most of the patches in Phoenix have pumpkin displays vs. pumpkins that actually grow in a field, so this was really cool to see. 






Finn and Simon explored on their own...

...until they found a mud pit to play in.


Look at those hands!


I love the many faces of Finn...












It probably took less than ten minutes in the car, and this big boy was fast asleep.
We were both exhausted after a long and fun day in the sun, but I love the memories we made with our friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!