April 05, 2020

Jumping for joy

I've been trying to re-do my bedroom since last summer. Needless to say, I'm still not done, but it's a work in progress and I'll get there eventually. One of my friends has these giant pictures of her kids jumping on a bed in her house and I absolutely fell in love with them and thought that would be a great idea for my bedroom. We took these pictures in January and now it's almost April and I still haven't printed the ones I chose (mostly because it's hard to find a picture frame in the size I want), but I wanted to share them with you. Tell me which ones of the boys you like best! 
















1 comment:

  1. All the photos are great. My favorites are the third one down of Fox, the fourth down of Finn, and the last one of the 3 of you is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!