April 26, 2020

Hiking with friends

We didn't know it back then, but this was the boys' last time to spend time with friends before we went into quarantine and it ended up being a perfect day.

4 moms, 7 kids and 6 of them were boys, needless to say there was a lot of energy.
We went down into a canyon and this old car was just sitting there. I'd love to know the story behind it. 

One of my favorite things is to watch my kids have fun and hearing Fox yell out multiple times "Best day ever" just made my heart so happy.



I borrowed the hiking carrier from a friend, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to bring Finn. It wasn't a hard hike at all, but carrying an extra 30 lbs on my back was a good workout for me.

Fox said this was his throne.



This kid would throw rocks into the water all day long if he could. 





See that hiking stick in his right hand? He lost it somewhere on the way and was so upset about it, he declared it was the worst day ever now.


I miss this kind of stuff so much and hope we can do it again soon...although we had our first 100 degree day today, so I don't think there will be anymore hikes until the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!